TaHomA - Menu
Here is a list of software recommended by the Somfy team to ensure a smooth TaHomA installation. Clicking the link will bring you to a download location.
- USB Inclusion Controller (USBIC) Software: For use during installs when the TaHomA controller is out of range of Z-Wave devices for inclusion/exclusion only (mesh network information sharing takes place during normal operation). Available only for computers running Windows XP and higher.
- Google Chrome: preferred web browser for TaHomA interface.
- Netscan: Identifies IP addresses on a local area network (LAN) when working with TaHomA controllers on site.
- Adobe® Flash®: Required to view TaHomA web interface.
- Adobe® Reader®: Required to view TaHomA support PDFs.
- iTunes App Store: download the latest TaHomA apps for the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®